HPV Types 16 and 18 DNA Diagnostic Kit（CE marked）
Human papilloma virus (HPV) is a DNA virus that is an essential causative factor for cervical cancer. Persistent infection, particularly with high-risk HPV (HR-HPV) subtypes, plays a major role in the progression from precancerous cervical lesions to invasive cancer. The kit is suitable for the in vitro qualitative detection of HR-HPV subtypes 16 and 18 nucleic acid in female cervical samples.
Human Papillomavirus 16 & 18 Nucleic Acid Detection Kit (PCR-Fluorescent Probe) is Real-time PCR combines fluorescent probes with PCR primers,which allows accurate quantification of virus present in a sample. Viral load estimation of HPV is a particular advantage of real-time PCR. This kit uses primers and fluorescent probes that are specific to the HPV16/18 gene
sequences to detect single or mixed HPV16/18 infections in samples.
New era of cervical cancer screening
Preferred alternative of ASCUS
HPV vaccines investigation
Follow-up on cervical lesions and prognosis treatment
Advantages and Features
1. Lower limit of quantification: The LLQ of this kit for HPV 16 and 18 are 1.0×103
2. Precision: Intra-batch and inter-batch CV are both ≤ 5%
3. Specificity analysis/No cross reaction: Blood collected from samples and common topical drugs will not interfere with the results.
4. Suitable for general-purpose fluorescent PCR equipment。
5. Time: less than 1.5 hours
Qualification: CE marked；ISO 13485
Urethral secretions, cervical exfoliated cells or verruca cells etc.
Kept at -20±5℃ and avoid repeated freezing-thawing